Make a Payment
Welcome to PPHEF's Free Online Bill Payment System
System Highlights, Access Requirements, & Payment Process
- No charge to make any payment
- Store checking or savings account information securely for future payments
- Please verify the routing number you use for online payments is the correct ACH routing number for your financial institution.
- Ability to make payments on all PPHEF serviced loans with payments due. Loan types include: Emergency, Institutional, or Perkins loans
- Username and Password for PPHEF’s Online Account Access
- If you do not have a PPHEF Username and Password, you can establish one at Online Account Access by selecting 'Register New User'
- Enter your checking or savings account information
- Select the payment to be paid; minimum payment due or enter another payment amount
- Select the date you want to make your payment
One-time Payment Process:
- No log-in required
- Enter the PPHEF Account Number you wish to pay and, to validate the account, enter the last 4 digits of the Social Security Number associated with the account
- Enter bank account information and payment amount