email@example.com or add it to the Safe Senders list in your email client.
Steps to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org in Gmail:
- Open Gmail. In the upper-right corner, select the Settings (gear) icon. From the menu, choose See all Settings.
- Select Filters and Blocked Addresses.
- Select Create a new filter. You may have to scroll down to find this link.
- A dialog box appears. In the From field, type the email address you want to allow. Be sure to type the full email address: email@example.com
Leave the other fields blank or unchecked.
- At the bottom of the dialog box, select Create filter.
- On the next screen, tell Gmail what to do with the email address you just indicated. To keep emails from firstname.lastname@example.org from going to spam, select Never send it to Spam. To finish the process, select Create filter.